Elite Playcares mission is to provide high quality child care services to the community of Pasadena, Texas. Our program offers children the opportunity to build their confidence and prosper within a healthy and encouraging environment. Our children receive fresh meals, individual attention and a friendly atmosphere where they can truly be themselves. At Elite Playcare, we promote family values in a homely setting, as you can witness first-hand from our welcoming staff. You can be rest assured that while you are at work, job hunting, or furthering your education, your child will receive the finest care in the finest facility that Pasadena has to offer.
- Elite Playcare been serving families in Pasadena, Texas for over 24 years.
- Elite Playcare accepts NCI payments.
- We provide a variety of healthy meals throughout the day, which are prepared daily in a sanitary kitchen by our trained staff members.
- We offer specialized care for ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. With a low student-to-teacher ratio, we ensure that each child is tended to for their individual needs
- We have extended hours from Monday through Friday till 8 p.m. and on Saturdays for your convenience
I would like to introduce myself, JoAnn Williams as Executive Director of Elite Playcare. I have been in child care for over forty years and been director of Elite Playcare since 1989. I have obtained directors credentials, CPR and have been first aid certified.
My Goal for the center is to prepare a comfortable transition from each childs home life to a structural learning environment where an appropriate curriculum is provided for all ages along with a loving, caring atmosphere. Communication is a very important step for healthy minds and I make sure to see that every child is taken care of to the highest degree. We welcome each and every child with a loving smile and open arms where children learn, play and grow to their highest potential.
You can contact me at any time concerning your child by calling the daycare directly. I am always available to talk to you about your child. I believe that communication is the key between the parents and teachers to grow your child to this or her highest potential.
Elite Playcare and I are always learning, adapting, and improving our ways to help mold better values in your child. Through my years I have seen these values instilled in children that have gone on to great success in their lives. I am dedicated to continue these values in each child so that they can become great citizens and well-rounded individuals in the community.
I look forward to meeting with you and your child. Please feel free to call me at any time or come in to the daycare whenever you get a chance.
- Mrs. JoAnn Williams
Our carefully selected staff members include friendly and compassionate individuals who share a passion for helping families within the community. Not only are they skilled with a background in education, but they all are willing to go above and beyond to work with parents and children towards the common goal of enhancing the academic, social and physical well-being of your child.
- All faculty members are certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First-Aid
- The majority of our teachers are bilingual in Spanish
- Teachers regularly attend workshops to advance their teaching skills and be better leaders.